About Gear Up
We are a startup-focused brainstorming and partnership program aimed to provide one-on-one customized assistance for early-stage startups based in Jakarta.
Companies in our network include:
- Friday Creamery: Indonesia’s leading low-calorie ice cream brand
- PropertiNext: Data-driven property platform
- Vinmo: Indonesia’s latest earned wage access platform
- Rabando : Branding company to develop their brand and distribute their products
Job Description :
- Collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements
- Managing accounting practices across the organization
- Producing long-term business plans
- Undertaking research into pricing, competitors and factors affecting performance
- Developing and managing financial systems/models
- Carrying out business modelling and risk assessments
- Aid in achieving business financial goals by analyzing past and future cash flow projections
- Evaluate the financial performance of the organization
- Degree in finance/accounting or related (essential).
- Excellent English Skill
- 4-5 years of work experience as the Accounting field or 2-3 years of work experience as an Accounting Manager (essential).
- Having experience in e-commerce, brand aggregator, and logistics is an advantage.
- Having experience managing holding company accounting
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with superb organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent report-writing, presentation skills and communication skills.